A Round Up - After Wiki 2.0
Wiki 2.0 was released in the month of June and this made the year 2010 special for us. Given below is the round up of updates that happened after Wiki 2.0.
Dec 15, 2010
- Drag and Drop your files from the desktop directly into the browser for attachment, inserting images or links in editor, and file cabinet.
- Page sharing notification will be sent through Zoho Feeds while sharing wiki/workspace/pages.
- Workspace widget is revamped with search and pagination.
- Wiki and workspace navigation, given in breadcrumbs. Click small down arrow icon to fetch your wikis or workspaces. You can search too.
- You can transfer your wiki ownership to another user. Previously, it was done manually on request basis.
Nov 19, 2010
- "Upload multiple files" as attachment functionality, given except for Linux OS users.
- Top panel Wiki title edit option given to owner for easy edit.
Oct 22, 2010
- Show Version panel UI changed, Note and loading messages are given for improving usability.
- View changes link given in Recently changed pages notification email. Users can click this link to see the changes directly.
Oct 12, 2010
- Any user can translate the foreign language page. Translate feature added in the page menu.
Sep 29, 2010
- Workspace level search, given.
- User can import the following file types .txt, .html, .rtf, .odt, .wpd
Sep 17, 2010
- Import MS Word Document as Wiki Page functionality given. You can import .doc, .docx, .sxw files as a wiki page.
Note: You may have little work for formatting.
- Workspace List widget added. You can embed your workspace list in your page for easy navigation.
- Social Tool widgets added. You can embed the AddThis widget to your page as per your wish.
Sep 03, 2010
- Zoho Wiki Pricing slashed to 3$ per user per month.
- Share: Your public pages can now be shared to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter. This will be available in bottom of the page near 'RSS of this page", 'Watch this page'. By default, this sharing is turned off. You can turn on/off this functionality in Wiki Settings -> General -> Share Page
Aug 22, 2010
- Zoho Business plan integrated. This will give you single Invoice and more business integrated features.
Jul 22, 2010
- Bulk Permission for pages.
- Amount during upgrade is calculated on pro-rated basis.
We wish you Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
The Zoho Wiki Team
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.