We hope you're all doing well. We are back here with another episode of 'Ask the Experts - Zoho Inventory' to discuss everything about the Google Shopping integration for Zoho Inventory.
Every business needs marketing, because new customers and new markets drive growth. But each customer you reach with advertisements, engagement activities, and email campaigns costs money, so it's important to get the most value out of your marketing dollars. Google Ads and Google Shopping are popular online marketing options that help you reach your customers by:
- Increasing engagement to your website
- Running targeted ads with customers' usage and search patterns
- Helping you list your ads on Google properties like YouTube, Gmail, Google Search, Google News, and more
- Advertising to your customers based on their preferences and search patterns using targeted ads
- Calculating effective conversion rates for your website and ad money
- Giving you the right data to curate ads better and increase conversion rates
The Google Ads and Google Shopping integration with Zoho Inventory helps to manage your ads based on inventory availability of your items. This reduces overselling, ad spend for out-of-stock items, and the need to reactivate ads when items become available.
This integration is currently available for the India and United States editions, and we are working on expanding this functionality to other regions.
Feel free to post all your questions about this integration below, we will be excited to discuss and answer all of them during the session. We'll be live on December 1, 2021 from 4pm to 9pm IST, and 9am to 3pm PST.
Don't forget to check out our previous episode
of 'Ask the Experts - Zoho Inventory'
to learn about Purchase Management in Zoho Inventory.
The Zoho Inventory Team