Calendar Invites from Zoho Connect Groups
- Calendar invites from within Zoho Connect Groups are not showing on my company-level Zoho Calendar nor on my Google Calendar.
- The "Add to Google Calendar" function does not appear to transfer recurring settings.
We use Calendar invites extensively and our plan has been to use the event calendar within Groups to control regularly occurring "committee" meetings at my day job, an association I migrated to Zoho One.
Here's what we envisioned and expected of group events and their respective calendar invites:
- Private group for each of our 12 committees
- Recurring event within Group for regular monthly meeting.
- Invite reflected on individual member's external personal work calendars (Google, Microsoft, iCal, etc.)
- Invite reflected on two Zoho One company employee's Zoho Calendars (very surprised this is not happening.)
Please help me understand what I'm missing. Are my expectations out of alignment with industry standards??
Thank you, in advance.
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.