Clause Types failing

Clause Types failing

I'm trying to take my currently PDF contract and turn it into a Zoho Contracts type.  I'm in the process where I have to add the clauses. Whenever I add the first one it goes fine. When I go to add the second clause I get a message;  either it was able to make the clause type but not include it in my contract, or it wasn't able to make the clause type because of an unknown error. Does anybody know what's going on here and how I fix this?
          Zoho Marketing Automation

                  Zoho Pagesense Resources

                    Zoho SalesIQ Resources



                          Zoho TeamInbox Resources

                            Zoho DataPrep Resources



                              Zoho CRM Plus Resources

                                Zoho Books Resources


                                  Zoho Subscriptions Resources

                                    Zoho Desk Resources

                                      Zoho Projects Resources


                                        Zoho Sprints Resources


                                          Qntrl Resources


                                            Zoho Creator Resources


                                              Zoho WorkDrive Resources





                                                  Zoho Campaigns Resources

                                                    Zoho CRM Resources

                                                          Design. Discuss. Deliver.

                                                          Create visually engaging stories with Zoho Show.

                                                          Get Started Now