We've been enabling these features for you all in phases, and we're happy to announce few of these features that are live and available in your CRM account -
- Automatic Transition - Here, Blueprint lets you enable automatic transitions so your records move automatically to another state beyond a specified time. For example, if a record stagnates in one particular state over a certain duration, you can feel free to move it to another state that gets the job done.
- SLAs support automated actions - Service Level Agreement lets you keep an eye on the records which falls behind the time notion set for the sales progress. SLAs trigger standard email alerts and escalates it to your manager or admin, when it crosses the set time in the same state. With the new enhancement, you can configure custom SLA actions including tasks, field updates, function and webhook etc.
- Same-state looping - It lets you create a transition to loop back to the same state. This feature comes in handy when you have to make multiple attempts to complete an action. For instance, if a prospect asks you to contact them later to collect their requirements, you have to follow up round the clock until it's gathered. With Same-state looping, you can build transitions until the task gets completed successfully.
- Widgets - Widgets lets us extend and externalise the capability of Blueprint. By leveraging widgets, you can seamlessly interact with third party applications in the "during transition" phase.
Now, you have the option to add a widget and create custom solutions to collect the required details spontaneously. Apart from having fields and notes added during this stage, you can have locations on maps, or calendar appointments added.
- Tags, Multi-select lookup and Multi-user fields support in During Transition - The During Transition settings will now support multi select lookup and multi select user lookup fields. You can mandate these fields. Also, you add relevant values for the tags to classify the records accordingly.
We'll be following this focus group webinar with it's second part of the series that covers a lot more new features and enhancements, so do stay tuned. Feel free to comment below if you have any difficulty registering.
Know someone who would be interested in this webinar? Ask them to join in!