Zoho Sign–our complete digital signature solution for business signatories–now integrates with Formstack Documents (formerly WebMerge), a cloud-based document generation and automation tool that leverages an extensive list of integrated services with over 150 third-party applications spanning categories such as payments, accounting, CRM, HRMS, and online forms to help streamline paperwork.
In this webinar, experts from both Zoho Sign and the Formstack Documents team will explore how you can use Formstack Documents + Zoho Sign to fetch data from popular apps like Quickbooks, Xero, Salesforce, HubSpot, BambooHR, Formstack Forms, SurveyMonkey, and EventBrite to generate smart business documents and automatically deliver them for digital signatures.
Join the webinar and learn how to:
- Formulate business proposals, quotes, sale/purchase agreements from your CRM and online forms data, and send them for digital signatures.
- Draft interview invites, offer letters, employee contracts, workplace policies, work certificates, performance letters using data from your HR portal and approval forms, and send them for digital signatures.
- Generate bills, estimates, tax invoices from your bookkeeping software and payment portal, and send them for digital signatures.
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019
Time: 10 - 11am PST
- Sai Anand is a Product Marketer at Zoho Corporation. He handles educational content generation for customers around the world. He is currently researching new ways to improve user experiences in Zoho Sign.
- Gabe Caldwell is the Director of Partnerships at Formstack. He works with consulting firms around the world to solve complex document creation, data collection and workflow problems in their favorite databases like Zoho, Salesforce and many others.