At Zoho, we constantly strive to design user-friendly products that readily integrate with one another. These integrations enable our applications to connect seamlessly, allow you to streamline and automate your workflows, and achieve implementation in custom scenarios. This helps businesses use their resources efficiently, and significantly improve their productivity.
The most recent additions to our family of integrations include the Zoho Sign extensions for Zoho Recruit and Zoho People. Using printers to print offer letters, contracts, and employee documents; using scanners to make copies of them to collect signatures; and maintaining these hard copies in storage cabinets is all a messy and tedious ordeal that businesses continue to practise in human resources management. These conventional practices can bottleneck operations when you try to scale your business and, thus, slow down growth immensely, while costing additional time and money. Using an enterprise-ready digital signature solution such as Zoho Sign can help you transform HR management by getting rid of physical paperwork altogether and lowering administrative costs and turnover time.
Here are a few reasons to use the Zoho Sign extensions for Zoho Recruit and Zoho People:
- Send offer letters, agreements, and contracts directly to your candidates' inbox for online signing, and reduce onboarding time
- Get policy documents digitally signed by multiple employees in one go using bulk send
- Collect digital signatures in person during one-on-one recruitment drives and cut down printing and scanning costs
- Dispatch electronically signed appraisal letters and work certificates to individual employees for counter-signing
- Track signature status, obtain audit trails, and manage signed documents all online in unlimited cloud storage, and eliminate the need for physical storage
Join our webinar to learn more.
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 10 AM - 11 AM GMT
Sai Anand is a Product Marketer at Zoho Corporation. He handles educational content generation for customers around the world. He is currently researching new ways to improve user experiences in Zoho Sign.