I've the following process, which inludes a flow.
- a zoho Form is submitted (containing fields and uploaded files)
- Fields are push to a deal in CRM
- Files are pushed to zoho Workdrive
When the files are uploaded by Forms, a zoho Flow is triggered. this flow:
- fetches the hosting directory permalink
- updates the CRM deal and saves the permalink to a field.
Problem, when the flow wants to saves, the deal is sometimes not yet created.
Question: What how can I update the flow so that it saves only when the deal if created ?
What I did and failed (with no detail of the step or kind of error):
- Flow search for a deal with the same name than the directory.
- decision : if the "Added time" field is null, then delay 1 minute, then go back to the Fetch step
- if not : update the Deal with the permalink.
Am I correct doing so ? What could be fialing ? What could I do better ?