What integration tasks are and when to use them?
Integration tasks facilitate transferring and synchronizing your data stored across different Zoho services. They provide accessibility by allowing you to fetch, modify, and delete your data.
Currently, Deluge already offers around 260 built-in integrations with 35 Zoho services. This means that you can effortlessly access and modify your data held by these services from a single point, without having to toggle between them.
What are the new Writer integration tasks being introduced?
Note: Currently, these integration tasks are not supported for Zoho Creator.
How can these new integration tasks help?
In addition to Deluge's capabilities, we're tapping into Writer's potential to bring you a powerful new experience. You can now focus more on generating relevant and high-quality content, while we help you perform various content-based actions on existing content using these tasks. Let's have a look at what we offer:
- Save hours by fetching and listing all merge templates, sign templates, and fillable templates created by a user.
- Effortlessly fetch all the fields in a Zoho Writer document.
- Provide a seamless experience for merging your documents and either sending them to recipients for signature collection or storing them in a specific location in Zoho WorkDrive.
- Easily rename, mark, or unmark documents as favorites, or enable/ disable Track Changes in a given document.
- Enable or disable editing in a document, invoke a custom function to perform further operations on it, and much more.
What are the prerequisites to use these integration tasks?
These new integration tasks are available across all the DCs.
We're eager for you to try out these tasks for yourself! Share your thoughts with us by commenting below or writing to us at email@example.com
We're also exploring other use cases to make your writing experience more seamless. Feel free to share your specific use cases with us so we can analyze and support them in our upcoming releases for integration tasks.
Happy writing and integrating!
The Zoho Deluge Team.