We have introduced the much-awaited direct SalesIQ - WhatsApp integration to overcome the limitations.
Benefits of the new direct WhatsApp channel:
One of the key advantages of this new flow is that we now don't have to rely on any third-party services. That means a tighter and more seamless user experience.
Now let us take a look at a few advantages of this option:
- Use of existing WABA number - With this option, you can now add your current WhatsApp Business Account (WABA) number to SalesIQ and interact with your existing customers.
- Easy setup - We handle all the configuration processes internally, making it easier for you to set it up.
- A better alternative - With this direct integration experience, you can experience a seamless connection with your WhatsApp account and SalesIQ, providing you with a better alternative experience.
For existing WhatsApp Channel powered by Twilio users:
To those already using the current WhatsApp channel powered by Twilio, you can now switch to the new direct integration. Please follow our user guide for the configuration.
You can also continue using the Twilio flow, which we will support until we reach the adoption threshold.
Things to note:
- All your current credits will be transferred and can be used for future communication.
- You cannot simultaneously have both WhatsApp - SalesIQ direct integration and the WhatsApp channel powered by Twilio.
- Ensure that your WhatsApp business account number is not already used in any other external services.
- Once you have switched to the direct flow, your Twilio WhatsApp number and older chats will not be functional.
- Once switched to the direct flow, you will not be able to revert to the Twilio flow.
- The direct WhatsApp flow is available only for Professional and Enterprise plans.
- Verified Whatsapp Business Account (WABA)
- A Facebook Business Manager account.
- A prepaid line of credit for your WhatsApp business account.
- A registered phone number to access the WhatsApp Business API.
Please view our guide here for the steps.