Introducing the all-new Zoho Survey
The wait is over! With its latest release, Zoho Survey is now bigger and better
. A lot has changed and we're bringing you a handful of new features along with a complete makeover of the product. We hope you like the update and find the surveying experience to be smoother than ever before.
- UI updates
- Builder: We've reworked the builder to make it much easier to navigate. Be it adding an option or a page or moving pages, it's now just a click away. You can easily add and edit questions and pages with just a single click.
- New feature updates in Questions: You can now drag and drop questions into the survey builder, making it easier to add them. Questions have also been optimized with responsive design that will render well on mobile phones.
- The new Dashboard: Find all the information regarding a particular survey, all in one place. You can also find quick access links to various functionalities of the survey from the dashboard.
- More translation options: We've added more languages to the translation feature, bringing Survey's new total to 74.
- Enhanced theme editor: Style themes your way—be it changing its opacity or correcting its shape. There are tons of effects and color schemes to choose from, and it's now possible to set the RGB values for yourself to find the exact color patterns you need. You can also create customized headers, footers, and background patterns and images to suit your brand and style.
- Redesigned Reports: With better use of colors, the new Reports UI is a treat for the eyes. On top of customizable reports, we've added options like mean, median, mode, standard deviation, and variance to reports.
- Buy responses
- Find your audience: Buy Responses is a completely new feature that helps you connect with qualifying respondents.
- Disqualification logic: Set survey disqualification logic to identify respondents who fit your specific criteria.
- Distribute surveys with email
- Distribute surveys and track responses: Yet another new feature that helps you distribute surveys, you can now use your email lists from within Zoho Survey, without having to switch tabs. Easily track responses and see how many respondents opened your invite, how many have yet to, if any emails have been bounced, or if someone unsubscribed to your invite.
- Trigger Function
- Write code in Deluge: Zoho Survey has been integrated with Deluge, an online scripting language. This will help you add functions and logic to your survey more easily than ever before.
- Zoho Sheet integration
- Responses to spreadsheet: The much-awaited Zoho Sheet integration also comes with this release. Now you can push responses from your survey into a spreadsheet as your respondents submit their responses.
- Zoho Survey mobile app
The new version of Zoho Survey is live and ready to use! The existing users can click the Try New Version link to switch to the new UI. However, the new UI is not available in CRM Plus and Zoho One.
Introducing the all-new Zoho Survey
The wait is over! With its latest release, Zoho Survey is now bigger and better. A lot has changed and we're bringing you a handful of new features along with a complete makeover of the product. We hope you like the update and find the surveying experience to be smoother than ever before. Highlights UI updates Builder: We've reworked the builder to make it much easier to navigate. Be it adding an option or a page or moving pages, it's now just a click away. You can easily add and edit questions
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.