In this fast moving world, delivering quality software on time can be crucial for survival. Businesses that automate their processes have a better chance of managing deliverables. Zoho Sprints now integrates with Jenkins and helps automate build updates in your software.
Before the integration, build generation, deployment and automation were different tasks. After Jenkins, all these tasks have been combined and it is 20 times faster than the manual click/work.
This integration has reduced manual intervention on the build, deployment and automation.
- All the details regarding the integration will be available in Zoho sprints. For example, build duration, triggered by, duration of the build in the queue, build logs etc.
- By using Sprints plugin in Jenkins, you can define your pre and post build actions such as updating status of work item, updating priority of the work item and notifying build process in feed, etc.
- You would also be able to add work items in Backlog and Sprint from Jenkins.
- Job based, User based and Status based reports can be generated in Zoho Sprints.
- You can check and export build details.
- You can also filter and view the build details.
If you would like to integrate with Zoho Sprints from Jenkins, you can use our Zoho Sprints plug in.
Check out our help document if you would like to configure this integration. If you need any help, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.