In the coming week you will notice design related enhancements in Kanban View. The UI has been changed and a new option is introduced under Kanban View Settings that allows to change the color of the category headers.
Please, note that the functionality is not changed. These changes will not apply to the Activities and Visits modules.
Here are the details of the changes:
1. The column widths have been fixed to 300 px. The records will have a box around them for clear distinction.
2. The record selection checkbox is moved to the top right hand corner.
3. Create activity icon (+) for record is now added to the bottom of the record.
4. For a particular category if records are not present, a text stating "No records found" will be displayed.
5. In Deals module, any closing dates that are overdue will be displayed in red.
6. Records that are selected will be highlighted in a blue colored box.
7. Colors have been introduced to represent each stage. Two types of color settings are available:
Mono color - All stages will be represented in a single color.
In monocolor, only for the Deals module, except closed won and closed lost which will be in green and red color respectively.
Random color - Each stage can be represented with different colors.
8. Header style: A field is introduced in Kanban settings, that will allow to choose mono or random color.
Let us know your feedback by commenting below.