You can now create departments to group team members within your organization. This will make it easier for you to organize department-level meetings and invite members. In webinars, use the Share material feature to share PDF files directly from your screen. We have made also added some updates and bug fixes that will improve the way Zoho Meeting performs during your meetings and webinars.
Create departments: Admins can now create departments within their Zoho Meeting account for better team management. Learn more. Share PDF files:
We've introduced a feature that lets you open and share contents of PDF files with your webinar audience. This does not require you to enable screen sharing. Learn more
Secure joining links: While scheduling webinars, organizers can prevent spammers by restricting webinar registration to only registrants from authorized domains. Enabling this setting will now provide extra security by letting attendees join webinars only through the link shared via email.
Change role as co-organizer: Organizers can now make any webinar attendee a co-organizer during the event. This will give them the capability to speak and present to other attendees.
Enhanced webinar video: We've done bandwidth optimization for better video in webinars.
Faster loading: We've sped up the loading time for the presenter and participant pages in Zoho Meeting version 4.0.
Filters for virtual backgrounds: You can now apply filters to virtual backgrounds to achieve the look and feel you want.
Auto-mute on entry: We have introduced a setting that enables you to automatically mute participants joining large meetings starting from the sixth participant.
iOS app updates
- You can now change the title of an ongoing meeting from your mobile device.
- Your upcoming meetings list will now show the meetings you are invited to.
- Previously, there were specific joining links for attendees and co-organizers. Now, attendees and co-organizers can join webinars using the same link.
- You can now select your audio output device by tapping on the speaker icon in the mobile app during a live session.
- Embedding links in webinar emails: We have fixed an issue that prevented users from embedding links into the content of webinar emails.
- Embedded link expiry: We have fixed an issue that caused the embedded registration links of recurring webinars to expire after each session.
- Inviting 250 participants: Previously, meeting organizers in the 250 participants plan were unable to add 250 email addresses while scheduling meetings. This has been fixed.