Hope you are all safe and sound.
We have all been in a situation where a meeting has been cancelled for numerous reasons. Let's be honest, cancelling a scheduled meeting is never an easy task and it requires a lot of formalities. However, it has been made a breeze on the Zoho CRM mobile app. We have brought in support for a feature where you could now cancel a meeting from within the CRM mobile app. This feature is available on both CRM iOS and Android apps.
Let me walk you through this feature!
For cancelling a meeting from within the Zoho CRM mobile app, first the meeting should be an ongoing activity. Second, the meeting record should have the participants added to it. Besides that, the meeting invitations should be sent out to the participants of that respective meeting. Only then the meeting will have the 'Cancel meeting' option using which the meeting can be cancelled.
Upon cancelling a meeting, the user will receive a prompt message whether to intimate the participants about the same. The prompt message contains 3 options viz:
- Send - Sends out emails to the participants, notifying them about the cancellation of the meeting.
- Do not send - The meeting will be cancelled but the participants won't be intimated about the cancellation.
- Close - Closes the prompt message.
Below are the UI changes with regard to the cancelled meeting on the app:
* Cancelled meeting is marked by a label named 'Cancelled' which will be displayed on the business card of the respective meeting record. Currently the label will not be displayed in the list view due to UI complications.
* Cancelled meetings will not be displayed in the Calendar view of the Meeting module, Home view, App's today widget and in Open Meetings Custom view.
* Cancelled meetings will be grouped under completed meetings in the related list of a parent record.
* Users cannot check-in over the cancelled meeting on the app.
Please refer to the GIF attached below:
GIF (1) Feel free to drop your valuable thoughts and questions in the comment section below and I will get back to you right away. You can also reach out to us anytime by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy assist you.