Need your Kind Assistance - Please Answer the Following Questions
Good day Zoho team,
o Authentication policy enforcement (i.e., PIN, biometric data)
o Remote wiping when device is lost or stolen
o Installation and configuration restriction
o Jailbreak / rooting detection
o Application whitelisting, blacklisting, and monitoring
o Regular software update enforcement
o Data encryption
o Malware protection
Provide ways to securing access SaaS and also if BYOD
Kindly answer the ff questions:
My co-developer, George already asked these questions. I just wanted to follow-up. Hoping for your response. Thank you.
1. Change management procedures have been defined for the project.
2. The impact of the system on the current level of capacity has been determined and such impact will be addressed.
3. The project complies with the requirement to observe the separation of the development, test, and production environments.
4. System events, especially administrator logs, in have been determined.
5. Adequate technical protection of event logs has been identified (e.g., protection from unauthorized changes or deletion and from operational problems such as inadequate storage capacity to maintain the log).
6. The system and the project do not override restriction of personnel to install software on workstations.
7. The Company-owned information in the mobile device can be adequately protected through the following measures:
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.