Today we are happy to announce Zoho Sign's integration with G Suite (earlier known as Google Apps). With this integration, you can now enjoy single sign-on access, login to Zoho Sign with the G Suite credentials, import the required users from G Suite into Zoho Sign in a few steps, and sign business documents effortlessly. If you are using Google Drive, you can also open documents stored there with Zoho Sign and perform the document signing process.This integration will help companies to improve productivity, security and the overall user experience.
The process involves two-steps as described below:
- Integrating G Suite with Zoho Sign account
- Inviting users from G Suite
Integrating G Suite with Zoho Sign account
- Log in to G Suite as a super administrator.
- Navigate to Admin from the G Suite menu.
- In the Admin Console page, click on Apps. If you couldn't find Apps in the Admin Console screen, then click on More Controls to access Apps.
- Navigate to Marketplace apps, then click Add Marketplace Apps.
- Search for the Zoho Sign application.
- Select Zoho Sign from the search results and click Install App.
- Click Continue.
- Enable the checkbox in the Grant Data Access page, then click Accept to install the application.
- Log in to Zoho Sign from here: https://accounts.zoho.com/signin?servicename=ZohoSign
- Click the Sign in with Google or other IDPs option.
- Click Google.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and complete the login process.
Importing users from G Suite
Once you have associated your G Suite and Zoho Sign account, you can start importing users from G Suite into Zoho Sign in a few steps.
- Log in to Zoho Sign with the Sign in with Google option from here: https://accounts.zoho.com/signin?servicename=ZohoSign
2. Navigate to Users, then select Invite Google users.
3. Select which users should get access to Zoho Sign from the list.
4. Users must click the
Join Organization button in the email they receive to join your Zoho Sign account
5. Documents can be exported and imported into Google Drive directly from Zoho Sign.
You can also directly open documents stored in Google Drive with Zoho Sign and sign effortlessly.
Important Note: You need a valid G Suite subscription with admin privilege to try this feature.
Go ahead and try this integration. For any queries please feel free to write to us at
or comment in the section below.
Happy Zoho Signing!