New look for the record details page
We have redesigned the record details page to enhance the visual appeal.
- From next week (March 9, 2020 tentatively), you can view the new UI by clicking the Switch to New Version button at the top of the record details page.
- After April 15, 2020 the new UI will be available by default when you open the record details page and you can switch to the old version if required.
- We will retain the old UI until May 15, 2020 after which it will be removed permanently.
Here are the changes you will see in the new UI:
- Info is renamed as Overview.
- Earlier Info, Timeline, and Data Privacy, were available above the related list in the left panel, now they are available as Tabs.
- Record Score: Earlier, the record's score was displayed next to the record image. Now it is positioned right next to the record name.
- Tags: Earlier, tags were displayed below the record name. Now, they will be displayed under the Related List section in the left panel.
- Blueprint State: Earlier, the blueprint state which was available below the business card, will now be just above the business card.
- The 'Waiting for your approval' message that was displayed next to the business card, will now be displayed on the top right corner of the details page.
The Deal Stage that was earlier displayed below the business card, will now be displayed above the business card. The new UI offers better readability for the stage names. When you have lot of deal stages, you can navigate between them using the left and righ arrows. The deal creation date and the closing date will also be displayed.
- Follow button: Earlier, the Follow button was available next to the record name. Now, you can follow a record by clicking More > Follow from the record details page.
- In Events, earlier, the Participants Status was available as a drop-down. Now, it will be available as Tabs.
New capabilities added to Zia's Email Intelligence
Dear All, Greetings! We are excited to present a couple of new capabilities and some enhancements to the existing features of Zia's Email Intelligence. Zia explores incoming emails and highlights different insights like email intent, email sentiments,
[Early Access - Updated to LIVE] Introducing the Canvas Design Studio.
Greetings Customers! Before we kick back and enjoy the holidays, we'd like to make a post about our next big thing. In January 2021, Zoho CRM will be launching its magnum opus for delivering world-class user experience - here's a sneak peek of what's
Gamescope is leveling upto Motivator for Zoho CRM
Hello, As you are aware, we recently made Motivator for Zoho CRM available for Zoho One, CRMPlus and CRM Ultimate editions. Since Motivator has all the features of Gamescope and even more advanced gamification, we are planning to EOL Gamescope on 30th
Focus Group Webinar - Integrating Zoho CRM and Zoho Books
This month's edition from the Zoho CRM Integration Focus Group series is set around Zoho Books. One major need for this integration is the singular UI it provides, from where both sales and finance operations can be performed. This works better than switching
Recurring Events Not Appearing in "My Events" and therefore not syncing with Google Apps
We use the Google Sync functionality for our events, and it appears to have been working fine except: I've created a set of recurring events that I noticed were missing from my Google Apps calendar. Upon further research, it appears this is occurring
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.