Now connect with your SalesIQ visitors via Facebook Messenger
Introducing SalesIQ and Facebook Channel integration for your business communication. If you have a Facebook page for your business, you can link SalesIQ to the page and the followers can connect and converse via Facebook Messenger.
Operators can attend the conversation directly from their SalesIQ operator chat window and assist the visitors. This way, you can keep all your communication in one place, to make your team more effective and provide better customer support.
What can you do with Facebook channel?
- Page followers/leads can instantly contact you for any questions right from the messenger.
- Connect multiple Facebook page to your SalesIQ account. To make sure that you always know which page the messages are coming from, you can assign each page to a specific department.
- Send rich messages to your visitors like sharing articles, images, videos, etc,.
- Converse with visitors in multiple languages using the inbuilt translation feature.
- Use chatbot to assist the visitors to your Facebook page. (Upcoming feature)
Benefits of using SalesIQ in your Facebook page:
Convert leads visiting your page to customers:
Provide instant answers to the questions that arise for the leads on the same page they spend time and get to know you and acquire them as your customers.
Assist international visitors:
SalesIQ's inbuilt translation feature allows you to seamlessly communicate with visitors all over the world.
Use widgets to enhance the support process by pushing the visitor info to Zoho CRM, handling the support tickets in desk, or enroll them on your campaigns.
To know more, check out our help guide here
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.