Greetings from Zoho Mail team.
Zoho Mail provides integrations with multiple platforms and cloud storage accounts to assist users using different services to easily use their mail related actions with those applications. On a similar note, Zoho Mail also provides integration with Microsoft OneDrive to enable users to attach files from OneDrive or add the files they receive via email to OneDrive.
Our integration also allows the users to configure OneDrive in the Filter actions to automatically upload files from emails to their respective accounts. We provide all these features using the API functions provided by Microsoft. Microsoft has announced the deprecation of the OneDrive API
some time back.
We have updated our API's to make sure that all the functions like upload/ download of files from OneDrive via Zoho Mail works without any issues. However the API change needs the users to re-authenticate their accounts in Zoho Mail to make sure that the filters/ upload/ attachment functions work.
Follow the steps below to authenticate your account, if you use the OneDrive integration:
- Login to your Zoho Mail account.
- Launch the OneDrive Integration Settings.
- Click 'Authenticate' to login and link your OneDrive account with Zoho Mail.
- If you have any existing 'Filters' configured to automatically upload incoming attachments to OneDrive, you need to reconfigure the filter to make sure that it works again.
- If you are using OneDrive integration to attach files from one drive or add selective attachments to OneDrive manually, you will be able to do the same in a single click.
In case you have any questions or need any clarifications, feel free to reach out to us at support (at) zohomail (dot) com.