we want to use campaigns for some automated follow up emails for certain records in Zoho CRM. I have problems regarding setting up a double opt in though:
- leads are mainly coming in via webforms. These webforms are not primarily used for a newsletter but for lead generation (asking for an appointment with name and contact information). There is a checkbox for newsletter.
- These webforms are connected to Zoho Forms. I cannot activate double opt in for Forms, because then - from what i understand - leads would only be pushed from Forms to CRM after we received the double opt in. That is not a option. Our primary interest are the contact details and we want those information in our CRM. We would lose everyone who is interested in an appointment, checks newsletter box but does not double opt in.
- so, all leads are coming in to CRM, no double opt in at this point.
- in CRM custom view with leads that have newsletter box checked
- in Campaigns there is an immediate sync of that view to a list
now I have a list with recipients from CRM withouth double opt in. How do I set up a double opt in? I tried setting up an opt-in mailchain in Campaigns, connected to that synced contact list, but nothing happens there... those mails are active, see screenshot (sorry, in German). Did I misunderstand something/get something wrong maybe regarding the setup? I'd be super helpful if anyone had an idea how to set this up. Thanks so much!
Tip of the week 03 - Sending emails in batches
Today's marketers not only want their email marketing to be efficient, but also smart. For an email campaign, you may think you have all the essential elements for lead conversion—a big mailing list, an attractive template design, and the most-engaging message content, but after hitting the ‘send’ button, you may not get the expected conversions. Wondering why? Here’s one of the major reasons. Many marketers miss out on sending the email campaign the right way. Did you know that you should not be
Tip of the week 21 - Let subscribers know about your company's terms.
Building a target audience might be right up your alley, but before that, have you taken some time to check if your subscribers are well-informed about your organization? While people subscribe to your newsletters, offers, or any deliverables, it's important for them to know what they're complying to, when they choose your brand. Telling your subscribers about how their data would be processed is an effective way of building a trustable relationship with them. By maintaining a transparent engagement
Instant Sync - Fetching Accounts Module Fields has been removed at the moment.
Hello all, Good day! This is an update regarding removal of a feature from CRM integration. Recently we identified that the option 'Fetch Accounts Fields' in the Instant sync was not working as expected so we're forced to remove it for any new syncs.
Tip of the week 04 - Know about your recipients' 'prime open time.'
In today's market, the importance of customer behavior is astounding, with a vast amount of research and resources going into finding how customers make decisions. The process of persuading your customers to open your email and click on your call-to-action becomes easy when you understand the psychology behind their behavioral traits. Time to turn into a psychologist! Let's get to the basics—you want your emails to resonate well with your recipients. So, what's the primary thing involved here? It's
Email Deliverability Tip #15: Run a holiday campaign
In the previous post, we learned techniques to craft a win-back campaign. Today we'll be focusing on best practices to run a holiday campaign. The holiday season is the most important season for a marketer. To get the best out of it, you must proactively plan your holiday campaigns and time them to perfection. Let's learn about the best practices to run a successful holiday campaign. Clean your mailing lists, authenticate your sender domain, and warm it up to achieve better email delivery. Send