We are excited to let you know that Orchestly now comes with a brand-new name—Qntrl
and a bunch of futuristic features to help you upscale your enterprise.
Qntrl is a workflow orchestration platform to design, automate, and analyze all your business processes. Qntrl aims to bring in advanced automation techniques with a simple interface, enabling business owners to take complete control of their workflows.
What's new in Qntrl?
- Orchestration: Orchestration is a 4-step wizard that helps business owners configure their workflows in a giffy using Qntrl.
- Widgets: Widgets allow users to build custom applications for businesses from Qntrl. Qntrl provides a native editor with a pre-defined framework and pre-configured plugin-manifest file to build Widgets.
- Scripts: We now allow users to code their own Client Scripts and Server Scripts. While Client Scripts are used to incorporate additional validations to business data, Server Scripts help you retrieve, display, and auto-populate data in Qntrl based on the coded conditions.
- Bridge: Bridge is a secure connection between Qntrl and the customer’s application, where Qntrl creates an agent to communicate with the application’s server via messages to access allowed data securely.
- Tables: Tables help you create a DB like structure and store reference data in a tabular format within Qntrl.
We hope you are as excited as us about our new journey! Visit our help center
to get detailed insights into Qntrl.
As we envision Qntrl as a whole new brand, it will no longer be listed under Zoho One for our new customers. However, if you are an existing Zoho One customer already using Orchestly, you will be able to access Qntrl too!
Our existing customers will be able to continue using Orchestly for the next two months after which they will be redirected to Qntrl automatically. Please switch to Qntrl before 2nd week of June, 2021.
Our customer support team will assist you in making the switch to Qntrl smoothly. If you have any queries or suggestions about Qntrl please reach out to us at email@example.com
or leave a comment below.
Orchestly is now Qntrl
We are excited to let you know that Orchestly now comes with a brand-new name—Qntrl and a bunch of futuristic features to help you upscale your enterprise. Qntrl is a workflow orchestration platform to design, automate, and analyze all your business
A walk through Orchestly's 2020
Among the numerous technologies that stood resilient during this pandemic, cloud and automation make it to the top spots. Orchestly, being a cloud-based automation software, has been able to support customers to adapt the changes quickly, ensuring efficiency
Beta feature: New fields in Layouts
Orchestly provides a set of custom fields that can be added in layouts to capture different organizational details. In addition to these existing custom fields, we’ve introduced 3 new fields: Date, Checkbox, Radio button, and Line items. Note: The new fields are currently released as Beta Features. If you’d like to try it out, please email our support team. Date Field Orchestly supports Date as well as Date & Time fields. You can either choose to capture only the date or both date and time from
Orchestly Product Updates | Q1, 2020
We hope you are all doing well! Even as the world is experiencing a temporary halt owing to the pandemic, let us be optimistic of the days that lay ahead and hope for the best. This too shall pass! Inspite of the challenging times, we’ve been up to a
Q3 updates for Orchestly- what's happening, what's next?
This quarter has been quite productive for Orchestly with the release of major features. Meanwhile, we’ve been working on a list of brand-new updates for the next quarter too. Here is a rundown of our recent and upcoming updates: Parallel Transitions