We are excited to let you know that Orchestly now comes with a brand-new name—Qntrl
and a bunch of futuristic features to help you upscale your enterprise.
Qntrl is a workflow orchestration platform to design, automate, and analyze all your business processes. Qntrl aims to bring in advanced automation techniques with a simple interface, enabling business owners to take complete control of their workflows.
What's new in Qntrl?
- Orchestration: Orchestration is a 4-step wizard that helps business owners configure their workflows in a giffy using Qntrl.
- Widgets: Widgets allow users to build custom applications for businesses from Qntrl. Qntrl provides a native editor with a pre-defined framework and pre-configured plugin-manifest file to build Widgets.
- Scripts: We now allow users to code their own Client Scripts and Server Scripts. While Client Scripts are used to incorporate additional validations to business data, Server Scripts help you retrieve, display, and auto-populate data in Qntrl based on the coded conditions.
- Bridge: Bridge is a secure connection between Qntrl and the customer’s application, where Qntrl creates an agent to communicate with the application’s server via messages to access allowed data securely.
- Tables: Tables help you create a DB like structure and store reference data in a tabular format within Qntrl.
We hope you are as excited as us about our new journey! Visit our help center
to get detailed insights into Qntrl.
As we envision Qntrl as a whole new brand, it will no longer be listed under Zoho One for our new customers. However, if you are an existing Zoho One customer already using Orchestly, you will be able to access Qntrl too!
Our existing customers will be able to continue using Orchestly for the next two months after which they will be redirected to Qntrl automatically. Please switch to Qntrl before 2nd week of June, 2021.
Our customer support team will assist you in making the switch to Qntrl smoothly. If you have any queries or suggestions about Qntrl please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave a comment below.