In our continuous effort to improve the Zoho Analytics product with new features and enhancements, we are making some updates to the business apps integration data sync notification settings.
Currently, the Zoho Analytics account admin would get an email notification from email@example.com if a scheduled/manual data sync process failed in business apps integration.
From 4-May-2022, we are updating the data sync notification settings as follows:
1. Any business apps integration data sync failure will be primarily notified via in-app notification inside the Zoho Analytics product. The reason for sync failure and the appropriate solution to resolve the problem would be available on the data sources page.
2. If data sync failure continues for 24 hours, the Zoho Analytics account admin would get an email notification along with the reason and solution.
3. From the start date and time of data sync failure, Zoho Analytics account admin would get in-app notifications on every scheduled interval (like 3 hours and 6 hours) and email notifications on every 24 hours interval for 5 days.
4. If data sync process fails continuously for 5 days, Zoho Analytics will automatically disable the data synch scheduler as alerted in an email on day 3 and 4.
5. In rare cases, if data sync process failed due to a technical problem at Zoho or third party app end, and is resolved, the sync process will be resumed automatically and the success status will be pushed as in-app notification and email notification.
6. We are also changing the notification email subject and content (to include reason for failure and solution) as a part of this update.
Finally, we are delighted to announce that we will be support 1 hour data sync interval in Zoho Analytics Enterprise plan. Also, we'll have a new feature called 'Sync History' where the integration owners can analyze and track the historic data sync status for the last 45 days. We hope these enhancements will be helpful. If you need any clarification or assistance, please feel free to reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Update on 5-May-2022]: The above mentioned features are live in Zoho Analytics.
Product Manager | Zoho Analytics