Keeping customer experience standards at a check is always a herculean task. This becomes harder when you have an influx of new visitors on your website and not enough operators to target and engage the right visitors. This might sometimes require you to manually keep an eye on all the visitors, their likes and dislikes, answers to their queries, etc. which can become overwhelming at some point. This is where Zoho SalesIQ's Automation features have your back! There are three major features that can be called for when the need to provide targeted customer support arises and also when you want to double up your sales conversions. They are as follows:
- Intelligent Triggers
- Chat Routing and
- Visitor Routing
Automate customer engagement:
Intelligent Triggers let you perform predefined actions when a visitor lands on your website and starts accessing the pages on it. You can also set up custom triggers for your website.
- They let you send out automated greetings to your visitors based on their geolocation. This makes visitors feel at home and increases the chances of them signing up for your service or buying a product from your online store.
- You can keep your returning visitors engaged and recognized by setting up your own custom triggers using the Invoke JSAPI option.
- You can set up an intelligent trigger based on email campaign content, name or source with a contextual message attached to each trigger thus driving highly targeted traffic to your website.
- You can use these triggers to hold on to prospects who keep dropping off after spending a considerable amount of time on specific pages on your website. Reach out to them, understand their concerns, answer queries and even negotiate product pricing.
- Most importantly, you can convert your CRM data into actionable intelligence by setting up triggers based on Contact, Lead and Potential information.
Route chats based on operator availability/expertise:
The chat routing option available in the automation tab helps you to prioritize and route visitor chats to operators based on the query. By default, all operators will be notified about incoming chats. However with chat routing, you can route chats to set of operator(s) / departments with the list of conditions available.
- You can set up routing rules and automatically assign incoming chats to operators who are the most qualified to answer a query and are available in the most relevant department.
- You can equally distribute the chat load among all your operators by routing chats to the least loaded operators thus avoiding overwhelming one or two of your operators with all the queries.
- You can direct chats to operators who have previously handled chats from particular visitors and to CRM owners to ensure continuity. This saves the visitor, the time and effort of briefing the issues that he/she has been facing.
Choose who you want to see in your Visitors Online module:
Visitor routing helps you display only the specific visitors that you and your operators want to see in the Visitors Online module while chat routing can be used to direct chats to specific operators based on the area of concern.
- You can separate and route visitors from specific regions to specific operators so that they can completely focus on keeping this visitor base engaged. For example, if a majority of your customers are from the United States and you want to assign two specific operators for this country, then you can set the filter and assign your agents. Thus, the visitors visiting your website from the United States will only be routed to these two operators.
- This can also help operators communicate region-specific offers and discounts and increase sales manifold.
Note: You can also set up these triggers on your smartphone in the Zoho SalesIQ app
Get started right away. For more information on the same, check out our Help Documentation.