Great salespeople love to have a meaningful impact on the companies they work for. But, we know, selling is hard. And administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings take a lot of sales reps' time, making the closing process longer and harder for sales reps. From online sales presentations, to client calls, online demos, video chats —there's a lot of meeting for salespeople to attend, and, as simple as it may seem, scheduling meetings is a time-wasting activity that requires switching back and forth between the CRM and meeting application. If the meeting gets re-scheduled, sales reps have to repeat the process in both the applications each time. Imagine if you've to do this for four meetings in a day!
This is where ready-to-install online meeting applications for Zoho CRM can help you be more productive and shorten sales cycles. Here's how these closely integrated applications with Zoho CRM can help you:
- Schedule, reschedule and launch online meetings right from Zoho CRM screen. No more switching back and forth between applications
- Gain added context for the meeting from Zoho CRM's multichannel sales enablement platform
- Roll in a meeting with one click, right from Zoho CRM with smart reminders
- Send meeting invites with meeting links and clear joining instructions to participants. Reduce no-shows with automated reminder emails
- Track post-meeting analytics with attendance data and other important insights to improve your follow-up and meeting effectiveness
- Share links of video recordings of your conferences and meetings with your contacts. Look up recordings of past meetings or email the recordings to a non-attendee right from CRM
What ready-to-install online meeting apps are available for Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM can be integrated with a range of popular web meeting and conferencing applications including BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, Join.me, TeamViewer, Zoom Meeting, Cisco WebEx, Zoho Meeting, and more.
Where do I find these integrations?
You can find all the available integrations
Where can I find help docs to set up the integration?
Below are the help docs for the integration set up.