Return the client file msi/exe download path in the Zoho Assist API response
We support unattended kiosks that have internet access and a web management interface, but no remote screen sharing software installed.
We do not need an always on unattended access client installed. Instead we want to be able to initiate a remote session on demand without someone at the kiosk. Our kiosk software runs in a limited account so we can't install the unattended client on-demand as it requires admin privileges.
The API has a method for creating a support session, but this just returns a JSON formatted response with links that the customer would then need to visit, download the client, and install. We would like for the API to return a link to the client exe/msi that our kiosk could then download/install when needed.
- We would have a button within our management interface to initiate a screen sharing session.
- Our management interface would send a request to our kiosk software.
- Our kiosk software would then use the Zoho Assist API to create a remote support session.
- The Assist API response would contain links to the msi/exe
- Our kiosk software would parse the response, download the file, and install it.
- The Zoho Assist interface would then show the client connected.
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.