Shared Email and Outlook Synchronisation
I am in the process of setting up Zoho for our small business but keep coming up against issues relating to how we manage our emails/tasks. I wondered if anyone can give me some answers/suggestions on how best to handle this?
How we work:
- All our customer emails come to and from the sales@company email address.
- This MS Exchange inbox is viewed by all members of the sales staff via Outlook (6 sales staff).
- Staff monitor the inbox and reply to/action emails as they come in, depending on who is free.
- All communication is done via the sales@ email address. Personal email addresses (ie name@company) are used only for internal communications. The reason for this is our small sales team and the need for everyone to be able to see all emails and respond to them quickly. If they ended up in the personal inbox they might get missed.
What we need to know:
I have set up all our Zoho CRM user accounts with their individual email addresses and then added sales@company as the Organisation Email Address.
- How is the Organisation Email supposed to work? Will this be able to achieve what we need to do?
- How do I make sure that all emails sent to/from CRM are using the sales email address rather than their personal ones and that all emails are visible on the Leads they relate to?
- What is the best way to integrate Outlook with Zoho CRM - I read that the Outlook plugin is no longer supported.
- Can Tasks be assigned to the sales email address rather than individuals? Tasks need to be visible to all staff, not just the owner of a Lead (or Order as we've called them) so they can be actioned as soon as someone is available.
- I wondered about using Zoho SalesInbox rather than Outlook - can this display the emails to/from sales@company rather than just the main users emails?
- Is there a better way of handling all this?! Am I taking the wrong approach completely?!
Any thoughts/suggestions/tips would be gratefully received.
The Canvas module view gets an exciting face-lift
Announcement moderated on: 4th July,2023 The Canvas module view revamp has been successfully opened for all users in all DCs today. Dear All, We hope you're well! When it comes to business productivity, data organization and accessibility play a crucial
In-person ZUG (Zoho User Group) meetups - Learn, share and discuss all things Zoho
A big warm hello to the Zoho Community! We're excited to invite you for some lively Zoho discussions at our upcoming ZUG meetups to share and discuss all things Zoho. Our Zoho User Group (ZUG) meetups are designed to bring our community closer together,
Introducing a new home page view and UI enhancements for Dashboards
Hello everyone, In CRM, the home pages provide a quick view of the various happenings in a business with the help of dashboards. The home pages also help to organize one's and the team's day's work. There are three views in the home tab: Classic User's
New Actions in Workflow rules - Schedule a Call & Add Meeting
Dear All, Greetings! We've come up with some exciting updates to actions in Workflow rules. As you might know, Workflow rules help you to automate your follow-up processes without any manual intervention. Presently, to orchestrate sales cadence,
Blueprint enhancements - Parallel and multiple transitions, and more
Last modified on Sep 4, 2023: All Zoho CRM users can now access these enhancements. Initially, these features were available only on an early access basis and by request. However, as of August 2, 2023, they have been made available to all users in all
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.