Tip #7: Spreadsheets vs Orchestly to manage your organization
A conventional method of managing work in most organizations is via spreadsheets and documents. These software might help track the jobs at a basic level but has its setbacks.
If you have been using spreadsheets/documents, ask yourself the following questions.
Limitations of spreadsheets/documents
- How do you track the real-time progress of jobs in your organization?
- Are your spreadsheets user-friendly while collaborating with multiple users?
- Will you be able to view the recent updates to your sheet?
- Can you hide confidential information from specific users?
- Will you be able to send automatic notifications to users once a job is assigned to them?
If you’re looking to perform all of these actions in a hassle-free automation software, Orchestly should be your optimal choice.
In case you have been using spreadsheets to track work now, you can directly take the leap from spreadsheets to Orchestly without any data loss by importing your files to Orchestly. Orchestly supports data import from XLS, XLSX, and CSV files. Learn more about importing jobs from our knowledge base.
Why choose Orchestly over spreadsheets
- Digitized workflows: Your organization's workflow can be streamlined and digitized using Orchestly. First, capture the data using digital forms called Layouts and later build flowcharts to automate your process using Blueprints.
- Automated tracking: The end-to-end progress of a job can be tracked using Orchestly. At any given point of time, you can gain a perspective on the exact status of the job.
- Protecting confidential data: Access Control in Orchestly allows you to define individual user permissions by assigning Roles and Profiles to the users, thereby restricting access to sensitive data.
- Automated notifications: Notifications are automatically sent to users when a job is assigned to them. Also, associated users will be notified about job updates.
- Visualizing efficiency: Reports in Orchestly lets you gain insights into your process. You can track the headways or bottlenecks of all your processes using Reports.
If you have any questions or suggestions about importing jobs in Orchestly, leave a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip #21: Increase user engagement using dynamic email content and attachments in Orchestly
Businesses often send out bulk emails like weekly newsletters, monthly event updates, promotional emails, surveys, beta access emails, product reviews, seasonal greetings, and so on. Even as the gist of these emails remain constant for all recipients, personalizations capture the audience’s attention and help brands connect with them. Orchestly’s email templates allows you to draft and send dynamic emails with personalized content and attachments to internal and external users. Email templates
Tip #17: Stay informed of significant business impact using Orchestly
With remote working becoming the new norm, leaders across sectors need to stay updated of their business performance in the market to aid business decisions. Instead of awaiting virtual meetings from sales and finance heads to put forth the business status, organization leaders can themselves dig into the system to keep an eye on their revenue generating customers or set up notifications to monitor major updates. Orchestly recognizes such requirements and provides adaptable solutions for all business
Onboard faster with Orchestly's Tutorials
We are actively rolling out new learning materials to assist our customers onboard at ease and automate their processes effortlessly. On that front, we recently launched Tutorials for Orchestly. Tutorial is a step-by-step guide to help users familiarize the concepts of Orchestly and automate simple processes right from scratch. We’ve documented 3 such business processes viz. Order Manufacturing, Product Implementation, and Change Management. We're looking forward to document more customer-centric
We’d love to hear your thoughts
Orchestly has been successful in providing workflow automation solutions across different verticals for more than a year. We are constantly exploring new solutions for our customers in the form of new features and enhancements. We value customer opinion
Work remote using Orchestly
As the current global pandemic forces us in the confinement of our homes, businesses around the world are looking for ways to automate and track their everyday work. We, at Orchestly, have been effective in coordinating our releases even from scattered workspaces using our very own orchestration software. Here's a sneak peek of how Orchestly helps our teams to plan, collaborate, and automate the processes. Product Manager's (PM) Blueprint Purpose: To approve new features, prepare UX design, develop,
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.