One of the things we love most about our Zoho User Community is how readily our users help each other out, and share their Zoho and business knowledge. Be it the community forums, the virtual and in-person meetups, or Zoholics, it's been heart-warming to see our users - right from rookies in the Zoho ecosystem to veteran Zoho users - help fellow Zoho users thrive in their businesses. We've seen Zoho users go out of their way to help the larger community. We've seen them make recommendations to fellow users when they're in a pickle, we've seen them give insight based on their own experiences, we've seen them step up and offer to deliver whole Zoho presentations and spearhead discussions. We've had Zoho users across various industries, from the vast real estate field to the niche arts sector, pitching in, to empower and impact individual Zoho journeys.
We'd like to use this as yet another opportunity to thank and appreciate our customers and partners for actively participating and contributing to the community and making it worthwhile for the members. We also want to create an avenue for our members to appreciate each other and have fun doing it. So, we are happy to roll out this Zoho SuperBud program, building up to the holiday season to recognize users who go out of their way to help the Zoho Community!
Who are SuperBuds?
SuperBuds are Zoho users who've helped a peer with a tip, a solution, a best practice, general business advice, or have participated in an interesting/useful discussion with them.
How it works:
- You can nominate a SuperBud on Zoho Community Forums, on Social Media, and through the nomination form. You can nominate on all these three channels to gain more points.
- The nominees are awarded 10 goodwill points for every nomination
- The SuperBud nominees earn $10 wallet credits for every 100 goodwill points they receive
- The top 13 on the leader-board will win prizes in addition to these wallet credits
- 10 of the nominators get to earn rewards too. These winners will be raffle-picked.
How to participate:
If you are a Zoho user who has been receiving help or useful insights from fellow Zoho users, go on and nominate them to be a SuperBud!
Here's how you can nominate: (adds 10 additional Goodwill points to their profile) There are three channels in which you can nominate your SuperBuds. You can nominate on all the three channels as well:
1. Zoho Community Forums : (adds 10 additional Goodwill points to their profile) Simply use the comments section below to tag and nominate your SuperBud.Share your experience talking to them, any issues they've helped you solve, or useful discussions you had with them, and thank them in your comment.
2. On Social Media :
(adds 10 additional Goodwill points to their profile) On any social media platform of your choice, make a post about your SuperBud using the hashtag #SuperBud and tagging @ZohoCommunity, and fill in this form.
3. Nomination form : Once you've done that, nominate them using the form on this site, and we'll add points so they can advance up the leader-board.
Rewards for the SuperBuds and the nominators
You can also nominate SuperBuds at Zoho User Group meetups by handing out a SuperBud card directly to them. Here are some clips from some such exchanges!