Orchestly keeps your team members well updated about the progress of each job in your organization. Along with your internal teams and users, your external teams like vendors, agents, or resellers can also stay updated via emails from Orchestly.
Let us consider the scenario of Monica, head of procurement in Zylker Corp. Once Monica approves the procurement order, her team contacts their external vendors via emails or telephone calls to place orders. This communication is crucial as any delay in contacting or missing specifications could introduce setbacks.
To overcome such concerns, Orchestly allows you to notify external users via emails encompassing all the required details right after a transition is performed.
- Navigate to the After Transition section of your Blueprint and click the + button next to Send Email.
- Add a new alert or edit an existing alert.
- Give a Name for the alert and select an Email Template.
- In the Notify to, Cc or Bcc box, enter the mailing address of the external user in the following format: '+firstname.lastname@example.org,' (plus followed by email address and a comma at the end).
- Click Save.
- Ensure that the configured email alert is selected and click Apply.
- Publish the blueprint to implement your changes.
Once the transition 'Place order' is performed, an email alert is triggered to the vendor's email address. This email alert is mapped with an already configured email template comprising all the essential job details (added as placeholders) that needs to be communicated to the vendor, thus automating the complete process.
We hope this tip is helpful. Try this out in your organization and let us know your feedback. Should you have a similar requirement, drop a comment below.