Providing great customer service can make all the difference in creating a brand that people trust. There comes time where an agent may not be able to handle the customer due to many reasons. It may be that the agent is not so clear with the particular domain or need some status information from others or may not be able to comprehend the question or so. In order to give away the prompt answers, the agent can't jiggle around the team, cannot ping or make calls to peer group to seek assistance always. LiveDesk solves it so easily by giving out a window to get your peer's help and makes you comfortable while chatting with your customers. Is that not Awesome?!!
Yes, you can add your peer/supervisor/boss to the live chat whom you think is capable of answering your Customer's query!
Having a Group Chat
1. The option - "Invite other agents" under "More options" in the chat window will serve the purpose.
2. Clicking on that option will open up a dialog box, showing all agents of your team.
3. The desired agent can now be selected and invited along with a comment of why he/she has been invited to the Chat.
4. The details about inviting peers will be there in the chat transcript and also get added to the notes of this chat.
5. Now your peer is alerted by a desktop notification(Supported by Chrome from 26+ & Safari 6) along with a sound.
6. A new tab holding this chat window will be opened in your peer's LiveDesk and with this, the group chat kind of atmosphere begins. Any participant in the group can now put up their point in chat to satisfy the customer.
One can invite any number of peers to the chat in the same way. The chat participants' faces will be seen in the right pane of the window for reference. Now the customer requests/queries/doubts or anything can be handled in ease by the synergic efforts!
Stay comfortable & provide the Best with LiveDesk!