Many people would like to have the screen to look with their own imagination! And the first thing that comes to our mind is setting up the themes. A theme reflects the tag line for our mind. It can also keep you geared up in handling Live Chats.
Getting bored on seeing the same!
You can customize the look and feel of your LiveDesk by changing the pre - programmed themes and give yourself a gift of smile on your face.
Looking for LiveDesk themes? Here is the place to find!
- Click your name at the top right.
- From the drop-down menu click "Personalize".
- In the "Personalize" window that pops-up, click the "Themes" tab.
- Make changes by clicking the radio button of the settings you want, or clicking on the Theme or Pattern you desire.
- Each time you make a change, the system updates automatically, A simple click on the "X" icon at the top right will return you back to where you were working.
1. Layout: You can choose the layouts from Fixed or Stretch.
- Fixed - The default setting, where the main module width is fixed.
- Stretch - When enabled, it stretches the width of the main module to fit with the width of your browser.
2. Edge Style: You can choose the Edge style to Rounded or Sharp.
- Rounded - This setting make the edges curved.
- Sharp - This effects the edges to sharp, on your LiveDesk Operator Console.
3. Themes: By default your LiveDesk will be in the Neutral theme, with the top bar being gray and the background being lighter gray. You can choose from any of the LiveDesk pre-defined themes.
4. Patterns: You can further customize your LiveDesk by choosing a Pattern, applied as a skin to the background of your LiveDesk.You can choose from any of the LiveDesk pre-defined pattern.
Get ready for a colorful surprise.