If you don't provide 24/7 support to your customers, Your agents have to make sure that they 'Sign In' and 'Sign Out' at the right time. If not, your website visitors might initiate a chat as your agent left their operator console logged in, which keeps your embed online.
Make sure you always acknowledge your availability and give your customers a better sense of your business hours as to when they can expect a personal response to their chats. If not you might run into the risk of turning off customers and losing their business.
How do I fix?
Don’t get fret! LiveDesk has an easy solution to sign off your team after the defined business hours even if your agents are still logged in.
How to do?
Just mark the required region in LiveDesk weekly calendar business hour settings, and your chats widgets go offline outside the region.
Where to find?
To do this, click on Settings, and then followed by the ‘Company’ tab and then hit 'configure' in Business Hours, Just mark a region and "save" it.
- Select a region on the weekly calendar, will make your embed go offline after the marked region.
- You can also hide the chat widget outside the Business Hours just by enabling the option "hide" which is below your Business Hour weekly calendar.
- Business hours can be disabled at any time by using the “Disable” link in the top right.
- LiveDesk also highlights the suggested business hours between ie: 09:00 - 18:00.
- If you hit "save" without selecting the business hours, it will put your embeds offline throughout the time.
- Be careful while saving with the option “hide”, on blank business hours. This will hide your embed in all your websites throughout the time.