We are excited to present to you our next Show tip for this week.
If you want to check out our previous 'tips and tricks' posts in our community learning series, please click here. Otherwise, keep reading to learn about today's new hack.
A self-running presentation can be a great way to impart quality information to your stake holders at an unattended trade show kiosk. For example, playing a slideshow with your company's story, product features, and infographics on loop in an office lobby or convention hall can inform passerby about your company, its goals, and your products or services.
Looping a well-designed presentation in such public spaces can also help attract more visitors to your booth at a trade show.
That's why today's tip focuses on how you can set a presentation to play automatically in a timed loop on Zoho Show.
To play slides automatically,
1. Set up a transition for your slide.
- Click ANIMATE mode on the right pane and click Add transition.
- Choose the transition you like from among the three categories - Serene, Flare and Zing transitions.
2. Set a time duration to switch slides
- Disable the On Click checkbox to remove playing of slides manually.
- Now, enable the After checkbox under the Advance Slide option and use the Up/Down arrows to set a required delay time for the transition.
- If you want to apply the same time delay and transition to all slides, click Apply to all.
Note: If some slides in your presentation deserve more time to read then go to individual slides and change the Transitions timing for that slide as needed.
To run presentations in a continuous loop,
- Click on the Settings icon next to Play and then select Slideshow Setup on the top bar.
- In the Slideshow Setup window, enable the Loop Slide Show checkbox. From here, you can also choose to hide slide transitions and animation effects added to bullet points that appear one by one in the list or other objects in the presentation.
Finally, you’re ready to run your presentation at a kiosk or the lobby. Just click From Beginning in the Play drop down and see your slides loop automatically at the set time on your presentation screen.
We hope you found this tip useful. Please leave your feedback in the comments section below, and don't forget to click Follow to receive notifications for all our upcoming tips.
We'll be back soon with another useful tip! Until then, keep experimenting and coming up with your own hacks for Zoho Show!