Building a sense of Information community among the agents is vital for a successful Chat support. A quick discussion among the agents can serve a range of purposes. However it is not feasible in real time to have a traditional classroom discussion with all the agents.
How to make our agents equipped with information?
LiveDesk Introduces 'Message Board', it gives you an access to your LiveDesk’s agents. Whether it’s you or others. Share your thoughts, tips, tricks, best practices and announcements with everyone using LiveDesk. Give your agents quick updates, notify everyone of a change in policy, inform everyone of a scheduled downtime with your Message Board, it is easy to communicate, connect and collaborate with everyone in an organized manner.
Where to Find?
You can find the Message Board in LiveDesk bottom bar. This toolbar is always accessible, it gives you quick access to your teammates to share knowledge on your portal.
Can I get a sound notification?
Yes, You can also set your sound notification for the messages received on the message board. To customize Message board sounds.
1. Click your "name" at the top right corner in your agent operator console.
2. From the drop-down menu click "Personalize".
3. In Personalize window pop up, choose the "Sounds tab".
4. Select the drop-down which is to the right side of "Message Board chat Message" and choose your desired sound from the options given.
5. Each time you make a change by clicking the name of a particular sound the system automatically saves your new choice. Simply click the “X” symbol at the top right to return to the LiveDesk window which you were working from.
You will also get a notification bubble on receiving a message if the "Message Board" is minimised.