Tip of the week #14 - Customize Zoho TeamInbox your way
Zoho TeamInbox lets you customize the interface the way you want it to be. From your settings, you can set the following preferences:
- Choose the font, theme color and language for your UI.
- While you can be a member of multiple organizations, set here the default organization you want to land when you login.
- Turn on the dark mode when you want to ease your eyes a little.
- Select how you want your conversations to appear, newest first or oldest first.
- Choose if you want the 'Send' or 'Send and Archive' button to be default while writing a reply.
- Turn on desktop notifications if you want to know of incoming messages when in another tab.
- You can choose to secure all your downloads with passwords. Note that Zoho TeamInbox does not save these passwords.
Try these out and tell us how they worked out for you. We'd love to hear what other topics you want us to discuss on. Let us know in the comments below.
If you've not tried Zoho TeamInbox yet, sign up now
to start your free trial.
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.