If you are a business who bills customers recurrently, you might want to see all the child invoices that are generated for all recurring profiles over a specific period. This simple trick in the Invoice Details Report can help you with that.
Here's how you can do it:
- Login to your Zoho Invoice Organization.
- Navigate to Reports >> Invoice Details Report.
- Now click on Customize Report from top Left corner.
- Choose General from the left side and Set the Date Range for which you want to run the report.
- Now click on +Advanced filters, and set the filter as " Profile Name is not empty ''.
- Now click on Run Report.
Once done you will have a report which has all the details of the invoices created from Recurring invoices within the set date range. You can export this report using the Export As option available on the top right corner.
Try it out and let us know what you think in the comments below! We'll be back with a new post, so stay tuned.
Sarath PrasadZoho Invoice Team