What's new in Zoho Checkout - June and July 2017
We've added some nifty updates to Zoho Checkout like always to improve your experience. Here's a look at the changes that are in store for the months of June and July.
Get your business GST ready
All the transactions you do with the Indian edition of Zoho Checkout are now GST compliant. We've added all the necessary GST related changes to the app to make your transition into the new taxation system smooth and efficient.
The GST related additions in Zoho Checkout include:
- Recording your business' GSTIN number.
- Recording the HSN/SAC code if you're selling a product/service via the payment pages.
- Configuring your tax preferences for intrastate and interstate transactions.
- Adding new taxes, tax groups, and tax exemptions.
- Recording your customers' GSTIN on the payment pages.
- Automatic tax calculation based on the customer's shipping location.
For more information on the GST features, kindly take a look at our FAQs.
Integrate with Zoho Cliq
With the integration between Zoho Checkout and Zoho Cliq, you can now get instant notifications on your Zoho Cliq team channel about payment related events in Zoho Checkout.
This way, everyone in your team can keep tabs on what's happening on the payments front.
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Orchestly Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.