At Backstage, we believe it's the small things that make the big picture, and this month's been about just that. Our existing features have undergone quite a few updates and enhancements, and we hope you can see the difference in how much better and more cohesive the overall Backstage experience is.
So here we go with a quick rundown of all that's happened this last month.
- Meeting requests can be sent to exhibitors from the Exhibitors tab in the Virtual Space.
- Directly assign sponsors to booths after adding them in the Sponsors tab in the Microsite Builder.
- Manage the visibility of custom fields by displaying them only to ticket holders from specific ticket classes.
- You can now add an upload field to any form in Backstage to enable file uploads when filling out forms like the ticket registration form, sponsor request form, etc. Image and PDF files are supported for up to 5MB.
- Rename your primary contact's name that is displayed as the sender name in event emails.
- Default badge templates are now available for event sponsors and exhibitors.
That's all for July. We'll be back next month with more Backstage news. As always, you can write to us at email@example.com
with your queries, feedback, and suggestions.