We spent March working on some new improvements to give you more options to plan your event.
Here are the latest updates from Backstage.
- Event participants can control their profile under the Privacy preference option in the Virtual Space. Under this option, the visibility of one's profile and the ability to be contacted via chats during sessions can be enabled or disabled.
- Participants can now start a 1-on-1 chat with others during sessions. This is based on the settings provided under the Privacy preference option in the Virtual Space.
- The sessions in the Virtual Space now include chat for the panelists. A panelist, who is someone from the event team, can click the Panelists tab inside the Virtual Space and then click the Chat tab to start chatting. This option can be used during session rehearsals and live sessions.
- A secondary media option can now be added to the Hero section of the microsite.
- You can now design the buttons on the microsite with more options including adding color and borders.
- While using the Media right and Media left options for the primary media in the microsite, you can now also set the vertical alignment for the elements in the Hero section on the microsite.