Hope you all are doing great! We are back with new features and plans to cater for your accounting needs. Let's take a quick look at what's new this August.
Ultimate and Elite Plans for US, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE and Bahrain editions.
We're glad to introduce the Elite and Ultimate plan of Zoho Books to the US, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE and Bahrain editions.
The Elite plan comes integrated with Zoho Inventory. You'll be able to view all the Zoho Inventory modules in Zoho Books.
In the Ultimate plan, you'll be able to access everything in the Elite plan and advanced analytics features with Zoho Analytics.
Check customization [US]
We've now introduced field level customization in check printing. You can move individual fields of your check based on your requirements before you print them and add tamper proof important fields of your check.
Cheque payments and customisation [India]
You can now pay your bills using cheques in Zoho Books. This can be done in two ways:
1. Pay for a single bill from the bill details page.
2. Pay multiple bills at once from the vendor details page.
The cheque payment that you clear will be recorded in the Payments Made module.
You can customise each field of the cheque that is to be printed and tamper proof fields like account number, amount, and so on.
Updates for organisations with Zoho Inventory
- Create custom fields for Transfer Orders and Inventory Adjustments.
- View the negative stock while importing the items in the import preview page.
- Select an EasyPost service type to view their shipping rate.
- Introduced the Comments & History section for Shipment Orders.
Do give these features a spin and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Team Zoho Books