What's New in Zoho Books - September 2022
We are back with a fresh set of updates to enhance your accounting. Let's take a quick look at what's new this month in Zoho Books.
New Tax Preferences for Items (India)
We have added Out of Scope and Non-GST Supply tax preferences for items.
The tax types applied to the item will be auto-populated while creating transactions. You can also export and import items with these tax types.
To apply these tax types to items: Go to the Items module and click the + New button in the top right corner and choose the tax type in the Tax Preferences field.
New Table in GSTR-3B for Reporting Sales (India)
As per the new CBIC amendment, electronic commerce operator (ECO) are required to pay tax on supply of services such as passenger transport, accommodation, housekeeping, and restaurant services if they are supplied through electronic commerce operators.
To stay in compliance with this in Zoho Books, we've added Table 3.1.1(ii) in GSTR-3B where you can report for these supplies but need not pay tax for them.
iOS App Updates
Updates for Organizations with Zoho Inventory
- When you create a shipment using UPS or USPS, Zoho Inventory will only fetch the cost of the chosen service instead of all the service rates.
- Added the option to edit manual shipment orders.
- Entering the item's serial number and the batch tracking details while creating transactions can now be made optional by checking the Mandate serial number or batch tracking in transactions option. You can also view the list of transactions that do not have these details in the Missing Advanced Inventory Tracking Details report.
- In Committed Stock Details Report, we have provided the option to add advanced filters while creating a custom report and choose to show or hide columns in the report. We have also added the option to export the report in PDF, XLS, XLSX and CSV file formats.
- We have now added Purchase Receives as a module under Purchases. You can do advanced search, edit, export and change the status of a receive to In Transit.
Do give these features a try and let us know what you think in the comments below.
If you have any feature requests or questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The Zoho Books Team
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.