We're back to inform you about the latest updates to Zoho Inventory. Let's take a look at what's new this June.
Update/Delete AfterShip Tracking Details
We have provided the option to update or remove the AfterShip tracking details like Carrier, Tracking Number, Shipper Account Number, and Tracking Key for your shipped packages in Zoho Inventory. However, the changes made will be saved in your AfterShip account on top of the existing tracking details.
If needed, you can remove the previous tracking information from your AfterShip account directly. This is not required if you are using the common AfterShip account.
To edit the tracking details, open an AfterShip tracked shipment in Zoho Inventory, and click the pencil icon next to the Shipment In Transit option.
Associate TDS and TCS with Bills [India]
We've introduced the option to apply Tax Collected at Source(TCS) or Tax Deducted at Source(TDS) in your vendor bills.
If you choose to associate TCS rates,
- Choose the TCS option and click the drop-down field next to it.
- Click Manage TCS.
- Create a new TCS rate and apply it to your bill.
If you choose to apply TDS rates,
- Choose the TDS option and click the drop-down field next to it.
- Select any pre-existing rate or click Manage TDS.
- Add a new TDS rate and apply it to your bill.
We've added Zia Search, a powerful in-house AI search tool, to help you look for any information across Zoho, from within Zoho Inventory.
To access this:
- Click the Search drop-down in the Zoho Inventory app and select Search Across Zoho.
- You can also press Cmd + / (Mac) or Ctrl + / (Windows) to access Zia Search from anywhere in Zoho Inventory.
Edit Shopify Orders
We have now allowed editing monetary values in Shopify sales orders. All the edit actions performed in sales orders created in Zoho Inventory can also be performed in Shopify sales orders.
Let us know your thoughts on these updates in the comments below, or write to us at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Thanks and regards,
The Zoho Inventory Team