What's New in Zoho Payroll [India Edition]: June 2021
We hope you're doing well! At Zoho Payroll, we're constantly working to keep all aspects of your payroll up to date and relevant. Here's a look at our latest addition to our payroll application.
Revoke portal access for outdated email addresses
When an employee's email address becomes outdated or invalidated for some reason, it will have to be removed from Zoho accounts. Also, if you enabled self-service portal access for that email address, you'll have to revoke it. Before you can revoke access, though, you'll need to add a secondary email address. Here's how:
- Go to the employee's profile at accounts.zoho.com.
- Under the Profile section, click Email Address.
- Add a secondary email address under My Email Address.
- Click the Crown icon next to the address to mark it as the Primary Address.
Now, you can revoke the portal access for the outdated email address:
- Navigate to the Employees module in the Zoho Payroll app.
- Go to the employee's profile for whom you want to revoke portal access.
- On the Overview page, you'll find a banner where you'll find the option to revoke access.
- You'll then be taken to the profile edit page. Here, click Revoke Access.
- Under Work Email in the employee's profile, choose the secondary email from the dropdown box and enable portal access for it.
- Click Save.
Note: These operations can be performed only by user(s) with admin privileges.
Try this feature out and let us know if it is useful to you and what other new features you'd like to see. As always, if you need any assistance using Zoho Payroll, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zoho Payroll Team
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.