Why is use of page parameters so inconsistent?
want to have a page with a main record and a list of sub-records selected by a
parameter into the page. I can not find an easy way of doing this with Zoho.
With for example Knack, this is straight forward.
is my best solution with all the dirty tricks explained:
- Create a main form and a sub-form with a look up field
to the main form
- Duplicate the main form into a stateless form
- Creat a page with a page parameter (param)
- Define a form-element in the page using the stateless
form and add field value (edited in Application IDE to get it right)
- Add an on load script to the stateless form to fill in field values:
- Define a report-element in the page using the sub-form
report and add a selection criteria (edited in Application IDE to get it right)
- Go to the Application IDE and edit: remove quotation marks , and
remove dollar sign and parantesis, change the field name and save
- Call the page with the parameter for selection
guess that I am not the first using hours to figure out how to manipulate the
code to get this result, or is it me that is damn stupid?
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.