Zoho Desk Community Digest - February 2021
- The Activities module now has an option to manually mark individual tasks, calls, and events as spam. The spam marking also automatically happens when an associated ticket, contact or both entities are marked as spam either manually or automatically. To be able to unmark them, the associated tickets or contacts must be marked as "Not Spam". You can view these activities under the "Spam Activities Custom View".
- It is now possible to unpublish an article from the Helpcenter.
- All help center themes now include the option of deleting profile pictures.
- Marketplace updates:
- Developers can now add the deprecation time for previous versions when adding a new version. The time will be displayed in the Extensions list view.
- Whenever a new version of an extension releases, the users in all orgs using the installed version will receive email notifications.
Important Community Discussions
- Implementing ASAP on websites with Content Security Policy headers >>
- Recurring tickets for a specific issue >>
Community Learning Series
Register for Zoho Desk Beta Community
With the start of the year, we have decided to take a small step in making the life of our customers a little easier. We now have easy access to all our upcoming features and a faster way to request for beta access. We open betas for some of our features so that you can try them out and give us your feedback and report issues. This would help understand your requirements better and iron out any hiccups. Here's the link to register for the beta programs. Please select the feature from the "Beta Feature
Ask the Experts 10: A 5-hour online Q&A on Zoho Desk Best Practices
Welcome to Zoho Desk's Ask the Experts session! This is a monthly discussion on our forums; wherein a panel of experts will take on questions specific to topics related to Zoho Desk. The panel will be available for a 5-hour period and will answer any questions posted here. Let's begin the year learning some best practices from our experts. In this month's ATE we are opening the floor to questions on how to use Zoho Desk the best way. If you have a business use case but not sure if Workflow is
Share your Zoho Desk story with us!
Tell us how you use Zoho Desk for your business and inspire others with your story. Be it a simple workflow rule that helps you navigate complex processes or a macro that saves your team a lot of time; share it here and help the community learn and grow with shared knowledge.
Ask the Experts 7: A 5-hour online Q&A on Telephony and Call Module
Welcome to Ask the Experts session! This is a monthly discussion in forums; each session, a panel of experts will take questions on specific topics related to Zoho Desk. The panel will be available for a 5-hour period and answer any questions posted here. In this month's Ask the Experts, we will take questions on everything related to Telephony and the Call Module in Zoho Desk. We will discuss the following aspects: Integration with different Telephony vendors Routing calls to agents Converting
Zoho Desk Community Meetups 2019 - Canada
Hey there! Are you making the best use of Zoho Desk? Do you think meeting and learning from other Zoho users in your city would help? If yes, then Zoho User Group Meetups is the right place for you! We're happy to announce our first Zoho Desk User Group meetups in Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Calgary, and Vancouver. These meetups are a great place to meet local Zoho users, Zoho Desk product experts and partners, all under one roof. Join us as we discuss some key Zoho Desk features and share
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Orchestly Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.