Zoho Meeting Latest update: Gmail add-on for meetings, raise hand and allow talk feature for attendees from iOS app
We are so glad to share that G2 has named Zoho Meeting one of the best webinar software solutions
this year. Here are the updates for this month. As we gear up for more feature additions and enhancements, we want to thank you all for your feedback and support. You've been great evaluators of Zoho Meeting and a source of motivation for us to make it better every day.
Now, let's take a look at the updates this month.
Meet online from Gmail
Collaborate in online meetings directly from your Gmail inbox. Open any email to schedule a meeting, and Zoho Meeting will automatically include all senders and recipients in the invitation list. You can also use the add-on to start instant meetings and view and launch your upcoming meetings. Learn how.
Toll-free add-on for Zoho One users
Toll-free numbers are a great alternative for attendees to join sessions by phone without incurring charges when internet connectivity is weak. Zoho One users can now purchase the toll-free add-on of the Zoho Meeting
We've made a few enhancements to the media server to increase screen-sharing quality.
iOS app updates
- Mobile attendees can now use the Raise Hand feature to grab the attention of presenters during webinars.
- Webinar presenters can now use the Allow to Talk feature to let attendees joining from mobile device talk during the session.
- Resolved the sign-in issue related to using the OneAuth app in EU and IN data centers.
- We have corrected the issue of the recording button not working for users with smaller screen resolutions.
- The issue preventing co-organizers from viewing some webinars in their Upcoming Webinars list has been fixed.
- The issue causing a mismatch in the pricing amount displayed in the Subscription section of the Zoho Meeting UI and our payments portal has been fixed.
- We have added audio fixes and enhancements to improve server stability and session connections.
- The issue causing the video feed to disappear for some users after they turned the video on during sessions has been fixed.
- The problem causing some instances of unnecessary audio and video re-connection has been resolved.
Improved host controls and other enhancements
Hello there, We hope you're staying safe and healthy. As we continue building Zoho Meeting into a complete, feature-rich web conferencing solution, we're making big and small feature updates and enhancements every month. Here are a few of our latest updates: Common updates for meetings and webinars Invalidating the keys of past meetings and webinars: This is an important security update. We're in the process of invalidating the keys of all of our users' past meetings and webinars. This prevents
Latest updates in Zoho Meeting | Create departments, Share PDF files
Hello all, You can now create departments to group team members within your organization. This will make it easier for you to organize department-level meetings and invite members. In webinars, use the Share material feature to share PDF files directly
A new UI for distraction-free engagement in online meetings and webinars that scale up for 3000 attendees
Hello all, We're excited to share our new, refined UI for online meetings. Here's how the new UI will improve your experience during online meetings: We've re-designed Zoho Meeting's online meeting UI to enable users to fully engage in conversations
Create Instant Polls, Broadcast Messages, and Enable Co-organizers to Launch Webinars
Hello, Following our previous updates with the iOS webinar app, Raise Hand, Allow to talk, and Give control in Mac OS, we have added some new features and enhancements to Zoho Meeting's webinar module that let you create instant polls, communicate with attendees through messages, and have better control over launching webinars. Let's take a look at what's new. Features Co-organizers can now launch webinars Co-organizers, who are members of your organization, can now start webinars just like the organizer. This
Add co-hosts in meetings, manage webinar registration and other enhancements
Hello all, This month's updates allow you to add co-hosts while scheduling meetings. You can also control your webinar registrations better by allowing or blocking registrations from the domain or country of your choice. Read on to learn more. Meeting
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.