We introduced the latest version of Zoho Sheet—Sheet 5—in early 2019. This new version consists of a new user interface, improved performance, and an array of useful features.
As a part of this, we will upgrade our Remote API integrations to the new version's editor interface on February 29, 2020.
Update: The remote API integrations upgrade to the new version's interface will be done on April 15, 2020.
Here are some exciting enhancements the new version of Sheet offers for our API users:
- An AI-powered analytical assistant, Zia, that helps you with automated recommendations, insights, and answers for all your data-related questions. Learn more
- A smart data cleaning tool that gets rid of duplicate entries, data inconsistencies, and missing values in your spreadsheet. Learn more
- A clean and sleek new user interface along with a contextual side panel for working without hiding the data.
- Grid spacing and zooming options to provide the most comfort while working on your spreadsheets.
- Options to hide rows, columns, and sheets.
- Advanced border options with line style and color customization.
- Multirange selection using the Cmd or Ctrl key.
We are constantly improving Zoho Sheet for better user experience and reliability. As part of this process, we've improved application rendering, which makes your spreadsheets load much faster.
Currently, you must be using the following links:
To access the new version, just replace "sheet.zoho.com" with "sheetlab.zoho.com" in the links above.
In case of any queries, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. You can follow the Office Platform community to keep track of updates in the Zoho Office APIs. Join the Zoho Sheet community and stay up-to-date on the latest features, interact with fellow users, and learn from the team behind Zoho Sheet.