If you're someone who logs in and out of your account frequently, then you may find the notifications too much of a distraction. Location Sense can ease your sign-in experience in such scenarios by enabling Safe Locations.
Safe locations are network areas that you can trust completely, such as your office or home. These areas can be configured to automatically allow sign-in. Once you setup safe locations, the next time you sign-in to your Zoho account from a safe location you will be automatically signed in.
For Location Sense to work, the GPS on your phone must be turned on. Location Sense can only be configured if Push Notification is your preferred authentication mode.
How do I enable safe locations?
- Set Push Notification as your preferred authentication mode.
- Navigate to the More tab.
- Tap Go to Location Sense.
- Tap Add a Safe Zone.
- Your current location is selected to be configured as a Safe Zone.
- Enter a name for this safe zone. E.g. Office, Home.
- Add this location to your list of safe zones.
- Turn on Auto-Allow to allow auto sign-in whenever you are in a safe location.
- If needed, Tap Add a Safe Zone to add another safe zone.
If Restrict Sign-In is enabled, all further sign-in attempts to your Zoho account will be automatically blocked. This feature is useful if you think your account is compromised, if you've come across any unusual sign-in notifications, or if you are on a long vacation. When you need to sign back in to your account, you must disable this feature in the OneAuth app.
This feature allows you to view the current active sessions on your Zoho account. If you have logged into your Zoho account from a public computer and haven't logged out, you can perform a remote logout using the app. When you notice any suspicious activity on your account, this feature will enable you to logout from all sessions at once instead of individual logouts on multiple devices.
How can I perform a remote signout?
- Access OneAuth on your phone.
- Navigate to the Active Sessions tab.
- Simply swipe the session to the left to logout of that session.
- If you would like to logout of all active sessions, then click the trash icon. Tap Clear on the left top. Choose Clear All Sessions.
The swipe feature is not available for Android. If you're on an Android device, tap the pencil icon in the top-right corner and select the session you want to log out of, then click the trash icon to log out.