notification mail is sent to you after the project(s) data is synced
successfully with Zoho Analytics. Once the sync is completed, you can
start accessing the default reports created and create your own reports
& dashboards on your projects data.
View Project Reports
You can view the project reports only after the project data is synchronized into Zoho Analytics and see different types of reports for each module.You will be directed to Zoho Analytics reporting workspace setup for this portal. There can be only one reporting workspace setup for a portal.
A message about the synchronization status, is displayed if the synchronization is in progress. You can also try to reload the Zoho Analytics page after sometime.
- In Zoho Analytics, expand any desired module to display its various report views.
- You can access the data from different projects module by expanding the "Zoho BugTracker Modules (data)" folder. And you can access the default reports & dashboards created, by expanding other folders listed.
- Select any desired report to view its data.
Default Reports Created
Project and Milestone Reports
default 50+ insightful reports & dashboards are created. The
reports are grouped based on module & functionality under different
folders. You can view a range of project and milestone based reports
capturing useful metrics such as current status of each project in the
portal, bugs that are pending in each milestone, Planned vs Actual Time
Spent, Target Milestones vs Actual Completed, Top 5 Delayed Open
Milestones and so on. You can click on any of the report to view them.
You can also edit the default report, if required.
- Active Milestones by Project User: Active milestones of each users.
- Delayed Open Milestones: All delayed milestones along with open bugs and percentage.
- Milestones Completed Trend by Users: Number of milestones completed by each owner every month.
- Milestones Duration - Planned Vs Actual: The number of planned days vs the actual time taken for each milestone.
- Milestones On-time Vs Delayed- Last 3 months: Milestones that are on-time and milestones that have been delayed.
- Overdue Milestones Age - Age of overdue milestone.
- Project Status Overview:Current status of each project in the portal.
- Project- Planned vs Actual Time Spent: Actual duration planned vs actual time spent in the project. This reports is based on bugs.
- Slowest Milestones - The scheduled variance of the top 10 slowest milestones.
- Target Milestones vs Actual Completed each month: Total milestones to be completed each month vs actually completed milestones.
- Bugs Status across all Milestones: Status of bugs across all defined milestones.
- Top 5 Delayed Open Milestones: Top 5 most delayed open milestones.
- User-wise Milestone Completion - On-time vs Late: Milestones completion status based on its users.
can view the timesheet report based on the billing hours such as
billable and non-billable hours logged for the projects, timesheet
report based on projects and so on. You can click on any of the views to
display its data based on your requirement.
- Average Billable Hours by Project - Last 12 Months: Average billable hours logged in a day for the corresponding projects in the last 12 months.
- Billable Hours Logged Trend by Projects - Last 12 Months: Trend of billable hours logged for the corresponding projects in the last 12 months.
- Billable vs Non-Billable hours by Project: Billable vs Non-Billable hours logged for the corresponding project.
- Bottom 5 Project Members by Billable Hours: Bottom 5 members across projects vs the billable hours.
- Effective ROI of Projects by Billable Hours: Effective ROI of each project vs the average billable hours logged.
- Timesheet by Projects and Members: Timesheet report based on projects, users and billable hours.
- Timesheet Hours Logged by Users - Last 6 Months: Total hours logged by each user in the last 6 months.
- Timesheet Hours Logged Trend - Last 12 Months: Trend of logged hours vs months in the last 12 months.
- Timesheet Hours Logged Trend - Last 30 days: Trend of logged hours vs months in the last 30 days.
- Top 5 Project Members by Billable Hours: Top 5 project members and their billable hours across projects.
- Top Projects by Billable Hours: Top projects and their total billable hours logged.
Members / User Reports
can view users report based on various criteria such as milestone
completion status for each user, bug status for each user and so on. You
can click on any of the views to display its data based on your
- Member-wise Milestones Trend: Milestone completion status for each user.
- Member-wise Bugs Completion Status: Bug completion status for each user.
- Member-wise Bug Status: Bug status for each user.
can view billing reports based on various criteria. You can use billing
reports to find out details such as revenue generated per project
member for each project, top 10 members based on their billed hours and
so on. You can click on any of the views to display its data based on
- Billing charges: Billing report for members, projects, billable amount and so on.
- Bottom 10 Billed Members: Bottom 10 billed members and their billable hours.
- Effective ROI per Project: Revenue generated per project member for each projects.
- Projected Revenue: Projected revenue for the coming months based on the number of hours to be billed.
- Projected Revenue Calculation Table: Calculation table for projected revenue.
- Projects Revenue This Quarter: Revenue of each project based on their billed hours.
- Top 10 Billed Members: Top 10 members based on the billed hours.
- User Hourly Rates-Templates: Template for members and their hourly rates.
Burn Down Reports
can view burn down reports based on various criteria. Burn down reports
are used to find the difference between the projected figures and its
variance in project management. You can click on any of the views to
display its data based on your requirement.
- Burn Down Milestone Entry Table- Template: Template table for milestone burn down report.
- Burn Down Projects Entry Table- Template: Template table for projects burn down report.
- Burn Down Report by Milestone: Burn down report for the selected milestone.
- Burn Down Report by Project: Burn down report for the selected project.
- Milestone - Burn Down Calculation Query: Internal query to calculate the burn down metrics for milestones.
- Milestone Day Wise Progress Calculation Query: Internal query for day-wise progress calculation of milestones.
- Project - Burn Down Calculation Query: Internal query to calculate the burn down metrics for projects.
- Project - Day Wise Progress Calculation Query: Internal query for day-wise progress calculation of projects.
- Timekey: Internal query for calculating the burn down reports.
can view bug reports based on various criteria. You can use bug reports
to find bugs grouped by owners and status, view pie charts providing
the distribution of bugs, categorize bugs by severity and so on . You
can click on any of the views to display its data based on your
- Bugs by Owners: Pie chart based on bugs distributed across users. By default it filters the bugs raised in the last 3 months.
- Bugs by Projects: Project-wise bug counts categorized by severity.
- Bugs by Projects & Owners: Bugs grouped by Project, Owners and Status.
- Bugs by Who Raised It: Pie chart with bugs based on who raised the bugs.
- Bugs Created by Severity - Last 30 days: Bugs categorized by severity in the last 30 days.
- Bugs Fixed by Members - Last 30 days: Bugs fixed by members in the last 30 days.
- Bugs Overdue by Owners: Count of overdue bugs and their percentage (Overdue/Total), based on Owners.
- Bugs status by Projects: Summary of bugs status across all projects.
- Bugs to be Fixed by Projects - This Month: Bugs fixed / to be fixed in each project, categorized by Open and Closed status for the current month.
- Created vs Resolved Bugs - Last 30 days: Total bug count vs. the resolved bug count in the last 30 days.
- Pending Bugs across Open Milestones: Count of pending bugs across open milestones, categorized by severity.
- Planned and Actual Time Spent Per Project: Planned time vs. the Actual time spent in fixing bugs for each project.
- Planned And Actual Time Spent Per User: Planned time vs. the Actual time spent in fixing bugs by each user.
- Recently Created Bugs - Last 30 days: Bugs count in the last 30 days, grouped by Open and Closed status.
- Recently Created Bugs by Severity - Last 30 days: Bugs count in the last 30 days, grouped by severity.
- Resolution Time - Last 30 days: Total resolution time of bugs closed each day, in the last 30 days.
- Top 5 Members by Bugs handled: Top 5 members, based on the total number of bugs managed.
- Top 5 Modules by Bug Count: Top 5 modules, based on the total number of bugs managed.
- Users bugs workload: Users work load, based on the count of pending bugs and their estimated time for closure.
Create New Ad Hoc Reports:
you have integrated BugTracker with Reports, you can view a variety of
insightful reports generated automatically based on your project data.
This apart you might also want to do your own analysis and create your
own reports. This can be easily done using the easy-to-use drag &
drop interface of Zoho Analytics. You can also edit the
default reports provided to customize it to your needs using the edit
report option. This is similar in flow to that of creating new reports.
To create new ad hoc reports:
- Click Create button in the top left corner of the database and select New Report.
- Click on the required View type in the new report tab.
- Select the required table in your workspace from the Select Base Table dialog box.
- Click OK to open up a drag and drop designer to create your chart.
- Select any desired column from the Field List on the left panel and then drag and drop the column in X-Axis in Graph tab. Similarly select a column for the Y-Axis and then drag and drop the column in Y-Axis.
- The data dropped from these columns, is used to construct the axes of the chart/graph to be generated.
- You can also drag and drop columns in Filters and User Filters tabs to apply selected filters to the report.
- Click Click Here to Generate Graph. A report is generated based on the information provided.
- Click Save to save the report.
- Enter a report name.
- Select the desired folder to save this report.
- Enter additional information about the report in Description.
- Click OK to save the report in the desired module.
Add / Delete Projects
Once you have initially synced few projects in Zoho Analytics, you can later start adding or deleting more projects as desired from Zoho Analytics or from Zoho BugTracker.
To add / delete projects from Zoho Analytics:
- Select your workspace in Zoho Analytics.
- Click Zoho BugTracker and then click Edit Setup.
- Click Show all Projects in Edit Zoho BugTracker Setup pop.
- Select the desired number of projects to add.
- If required, you can also clear the already selected projects to delete those data from the report.
- If required, in Perform Import Every, you can change the frequency of time period for synchronizing the project data.
- Click Save to save the newly added projects for synchronization.
The report will reflect the modified project data in the next scheduled import.